Therapy for Individuals, Couples & Families
Relationships, Effective Communication,
Separation/Divorce, Grief, Anxiety, Life Transition,
Anger, Sex Therapy, Depression, Post Trauma
Are you stuck with symptoms that are destructive to your well-being?
Susan will help you to...
- Build solutions, having your needs met without compromising yourself.
- Construct effective ways to manage life’s daily challenges.
- Better understand yourself and your world.
- Avoid personalizing what others say and do.
- Learn relaxation & guided imagery techniques to manage stress, emotional wounds & medical concerns.
- Learn strategies to build self-esteem, and improved intrapersonal & interpersonal relations.
About Susan, (MEd, CSFP, RP)
Susan is a Registered Psychotherapist providing therapy in Oakville and the surrounding community for over 14 years. She has an MEd in Community Counselling and a certification in Solution-Focused Therapy from the University of Toronto. Susan is also a certified member of the Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrics and Psychotherapists (OACCP(C)) and registered with the Canadian Council of Professional Certification (CCPC).
Professional development is an important and on-going aspect of Susan's practice. She annually attends workshops to broaden her knowledge and skills as a therapist.
…focus on your needs, thoughts, values, and core beliefs.
…facilitate the discovery of your strengths.
…empower you to make good choices and change what is not working.
…harmonize counselling techniques with cultural awareness.
…assist you in developing positive feelings to experience life through your natural state of mind.
Become whole. Enjoy the balance.